Une autre victime inutile de la guerre... RIP Nigel
https://sonar21.com/another-needless-casualty-of-war-rip-nigel/
https://etouffoir-blogspot-com.translate.goog/2026/08/une-autre-victime-inutile-de-la-guerre.html?_x_tr_sl=hl&_x_tr_tl=fr&_x_tr_hl=fr

If you or someone you know is struggling, the Veterans Crisis Line is available 24/7: call 988 and press 1, text 838255, or visit VeteransCrisisLine.net.
I was going to do an article about the corruption of the Trump family, but I received the following from one of my substack subscribers and felt compelled to share it. We are losing too many young military personnel to suicide… The overwhelming majority are men. My heart aches for the parents and friends of the young man described in the following letter:
Hello Mr Johnson. My name is Pete. I’ve been following you on social media for a long time, as well as your appearances with Danny, Jimmy, Glenn, and the Judge. I know that the mental health of our armed services personnel is a subject of interest to you, so I wanted to reach out to you with a story of what happened on Luke AFB in Phoenix last Sunday, when my son took his own life on the Shoshone Trail at the Grand Canyon on Sunday the 17th.
I don’t have a simple answer or solution to this epidemic of suicide. All I can do is ask you to be aware and stay in touch with those in your family or circle of friends who might be struggling with PTSD. This has to stop.
I pray God’s peace for Peter and his family as they grapple with this unimaginable loss.
Colonel Wilkerson and I discuss the latest on Iran with Nima:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-b1LRgihQ&t=1s
Back with Brandon Weichart, filling in for Mario:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MS_stwAeCk&t=1s
I discuss the Charlie Kirk shooting with Sulaiman at the top of the show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-dSAEWep6k
Appeared today with Karen Kwiatkowski on the INTEL Roundtable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJV2zU8LG4&t=29s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJV2zU8LG4&t=1739s
Appeared today with Karen Kwiatkowski on the INTEL Roundtable:
Back with Brandon Weichart, filling in for Mario:
I discuss the Charlie Kirk shooting with Sulaiman at the top of the show:




Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire